Thursday, December 05, 2013

Favourite Cards



Yes once again I'm repeating My Favourite Five. One day I'll actually work out how to make a fancy blinkie.
The plan is on Christmas Eve you put on your blog your Five Favourite Christmas Cards/Creations of 2013 and I will run it till 4th January
Because I'm away for New Year, My Favourite Five of 2013 will start on the 30th December which I will run until the 11th January. This will only work if I can get to work out how to use two linky things.
There will be a random draw one of Christmas goodies to set you off for next years Christmas Cards and one of everyday goodies. Just need to find them from their safe place and photograph them
 Do hope you can join me again this year.

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi Debby..I was just thinking about you and this fun post last night, and here you are at 5.30am [my time] telling us about it.Looking forward to joining you.

luv CHRISSYxx

Desire Fourie said...

Debby once again this is such an awesome idea. I will definitely like to take part.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sammy said...

I wasn't around these parts last year, but it sounds like a fabulous idea! :-) x

heidy said...

Thanks for doing this Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Pia S said...

Great idea! I will join in this fun tradition of yours!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooh goodie I love this mind you it is so difficult to choose just 5. Love to see what others choose too. I am good with linkies so if you need any help just shout x

Irene said...

Way to go Debby, I'll join again with pleasure!!!

xx Irene

Jane said...

Hi Debby I found you last year after you had run this...I would be delighted to join you this year..such a fun idea x

Kathleen said...

Very strange, when I commented on your card yesterday, I thought, "how the heck is Debby going to be able to pick her favorite cards this year as there are so many fantastic ones"
then I thought, I bet she doesn't do it this year. Wrong again.
Kath x

Cheryl W. said...

I am really looking forward to this, Debby! All your cards are so beautiful!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thanks for doing this again Debby. I will enjoy looking at all your lovely creations again.


Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

coops said...

oooo fab i love when you do this debby.i will be joining in again :D

x coops x

KraftyKaren said...

So glad you are doing this again this year - now just need to remember to schedule some posts