Saturday, December 07, 2013

Lamposts and Baubles


Just a quick post I thought I show some very simple cards perhaps too simple. The first one is the one I like the most. Merry Box or could be PoppyStamps Lampost and then some torn paper to make snowdrifts. The sentiment from Penny Black is straight, heaven know how the camera can make a card straight but the sentiment crooked but I have investigated and measured with a ruler and it is indeed straight.


Not sure if its the papers some Basic Grey that I've had from 2005 just couldn't bear to part with it or use so I made an effort to cut it but possibly not right. Or whether its my gold baubles using a Memory box die. Although writing this post I'm wondering if I cut a circle to put underneath it would look better. Must give that a try when I get home MIL.

18 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such lovely CAS cards. Have a great weekend.

Stamps and Paper said...

Great CAS cards Debby

Anne

Jane said...

These are both great CAS cards Debby and I actually like the bells one best ;0) x

Marina said...

They're cas, but very gorgeous!

Hugs,
Marina

Chrissy said...

Fabulous CAS cards Debby..what a great lamp post die..

luv CHRISSYxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, these are fabulous! My personal choice would be the lamp posts, but both are brilliant. Hugs xx

Deborah said...

Two great CAS cards Debby. My favourite is the lamp post card, very effective.

Deborah

Sandra H said...

Two beautiful cards Debby x

susiestacey said...

Lovely CAS cards Debby x Susan x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cas cards Debby, love the designs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Debby, such fabulous CAS designs.
hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Very different and very clssy.

Kath x

Pat said...

I like the lamp post which is so unusual, but the bells are good too. With regard to the sloping sentiment, perhaps the surface the card is standing on slopes slightly to the left. Anyway I think both of them are great cas cards.

coops said...

simply stunning debby, fabulous designs :D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Real stunner's Debby.


Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pia S said...

I think the lamp post is a really great choice of image for a clean design. Love the detail of the snowy ground too!

Lynne in NI said...

Your CAS cards are fabulous Debby ... I especially love your lamp post one :)

*Vicki* said...

These are both absolutely simply stunning Deb!! Love the lightposts with the snow hills! HUGS :)