Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Let It Snow


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the  Make Your Own Background Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher !! :-)
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

Let It Snow   

i.e snowfall, snowflakes, snowmen ,,, you get the idea :-)
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px


I'm pretty sure I used a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers but when I went to check it seems they have a bit of problem at the moment so will try later.
It looks quite a busy card but actually it not, the borders are Frostyville from Memory Box which I cut out two on for each side of main mat. The blue mat is Authentique  and the snow panel is using  Spellbinders curve border.
Of course my little bear and hedgie are Penny Black Hand Mailed which I actually cut out so I could place it where I wanted on my card.
Yes I did use the Falling snow Stencil from Simon Says Stamps but only to make the where the snow will go and then hid the dots I made with a pencil with Liquid Pearls and you must be fed up with the sentiment since its once again from Merry Trees. 




So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!

Simon Says Stamp




41 comments:

brenda said...

A real fav PB stamp Debby, love your card.

B x

Erica ♥ said...

This is a cool one, nice !
Hugs Erica ☼

Lin said...

What a sweet scene, Debby - just love your Teddy and the red and aqua colors!

Cynthia said...

This is just precious, Debby!

Jane said...

Ah that is such a cute image & I love the way you've layered your card
Hugs
Jane

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Debby..I love the layout so much..gorgeous image and colouring..love the 'snowdrops'so very pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Linda said...

What a cute card
hugs Linda

downrightcrafty said...

snap don't you just love the cute images with the post box lol beautiful layout and love that aqua paper
Hugs Kate xx

heidy said...

Love your cute card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Pat said...

Another lovely Penny Black image, it's so cute. Love the blue used with the red and the Memory Box die pieces run down each side look really good.

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love your Frostyville border.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby. Love the cute bear and the fab layout.
Lorraine x

JenniferD said...

Oooooh this is just so Cut!

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous Debby love it all x Susan x

Deborah said...

Wow Debby, love it. The image is so cute and I like how you used the border down both sides - think I will have to give that a go.

Deborah

Sue said...

Goregous card Debby, I love the cute image and wonderful design.
hugs Sue xx

Kimba-Slydog said...

This card is so "cool". I don't know, if the meaning of cool is the same in english and german. ;o) I just wanna say, that I love this card and I love this image.

So wonderful!!!


Hugs

Nicole

Viv said...

Fabulous Debby!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, I love your design and fabulous Frostyville die. Your image is adorable!!

hugs
Heather xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab stamp and love all your details, lovely card Debby :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Debby. xx

Kathleen said...

Stunningly beautiful card.

Kath x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Such a lovely scene, Debby! I love how you popped out the snow by using liquid pearls :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debby.
Wendy xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby lovely image

Anne

MagsB said...

What a lovely wintry scene! I love the cute PB image, and the Frostyville border looks terrific!

love Mags B x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Your creations always make me feel so happy and bring smiles! You are such a talented artist! I am catching up on your latest - thank you for sharing your love of this art form! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful card Debby.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a darling sweet image. I love how you added the snowflake die cuts on each side of your card.

Dianne H said...

Beautiful detail and a truly delightful card

Colinda said...

So cute!!
Have a nice day, Colinda

Vicky said...

OMW........I soooooo love this card love the little scene you have created & how you have cut the bear out to place him where you want. Its just awesome!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

How adorable Debby. I love the bit of shaping you have put into it. It makes it pop.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I love this image. xxx

Linda Kunsman said...

here from SS-this has so many beautiful elements and details-LOVE!

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.i love the snowflakes and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) the image is super cute and the dimension and details are fabulous as always :-)

luv
Lols x x x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a cute card Debby, beautifully coloured and fab layout. Hugs Janine x

Melissa Bove said...

So adorable Debby! Such a cute image!!

hugs...

Mau xx said...

Fabulous!! just adore the stamp. Love your Snow too xx
Hugs Mau xx

Diana61 said...

I so love this one!