Sunday, December 29, 2013

Scrapbooking


Just wanted to add the last of my scrapbooking of 2013 do hope I can do better in 2014. Both are double layouts both using Bo Bunny Papers.
Both are pretty simple as well, the first one I just used the stampin up Banners and clouds. Not sure now how I laid out the English in the title but its done now.


Again very simple with just using the Chevrons punch from Stamping and titles. What does make it pop is the black and white with the touch of colour from the Titles, the black mat behind the photos also help.



11 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow! These are amazing pages Debby! Loving the colours and papers! xx

Christina said...

That looks absolutely gorgeous Debby! Love your work!
Hugs Kristel

Pat said...

Two lovely layouts Debby. The green with the turquoise blue and the black works beautifully, and you've used quite a few photos without it seeming to busy.

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Brilliant layout Debby so nicely put together x

Donna Mosley said...

Amazing pages Debby, love the colours.

Donna x

Mau xx said...

Hi Debby, Sorry never got to see the last few creations sooner, Had a dreadful cold the past few days.
Love that Heart, wow! I think thats going to be a popular die.
Great Scrapbook pages, What fabulous memory keepers :o) I so wish I could get tuned into it.
Hope the New year is super good to you xxxxxxx
Hugs Mau xx

Carla S. said...

Fantastic pages, Debby! Very creative designs!

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, these are wonderful layouts! I must do more scrapbooking next year too, I didn't get hardly any done this last year!
Hugs Lynsey x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two great layouts Debby's.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Unknown said...

Thanks - Enjoyed this blog post, can you make it so I get an update sent in an email when there is a new post?.