Friday, June 27, 2014

Aloha


So I'm on week 26 so we are halfway through the year still have a couple of layouts but I reckon I need to get my Scrapbooking head back on to make sure I keep up to date. It will interest scrapping in my craftroom I'm finding I'm going through a CAS phase at the moment.
Anyway this little chap went to his Uncle's 40th Birthday which was an Hawaiian theme, it was a good party.
The papers are Echo Park and the Palm tree is cut from the Cricut. The hardback stickers have been in my stash just waiting for the perfect opportunity to be used.
Sentiment cut out using the cricut as well.

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Great page Debby and look at that adorable face...and outfit!! Priceless!! xx

Brawny x said...

Ah how cute is that. Fab layout x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This LO made me smile. Gorgeous. Have a great weekend x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant page layout and adorable photo.
Lorraine x

lin_ka1 said...

bardzo sympatycznie
pozdrawiam
lin_ka1

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debby. A beautiful little boy and love the design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pat said...

What a sweet little chap and the layout is lovely with that sail boat paper and the great embellishments. x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Debby. Such an adorable photo and I love the papers.
hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby
What a gorgeous layout! Love the title and the gorgeous papers you have used!
Hugs Lynsey x

Tammy said...

What a little love! Sweet layout and sweetie-pie baby!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous layout Debby ..love the papers and sentiment stickers and that gorgeous wee man..ADORABLE..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

This is so adorable Debby!! xx

Lynne in NI said...

Aww he's a real cutie! Great LO :)

Jackie Scott said...

Your stickers are perfect for this layout! Such a sweet little one, he would bring a smile to anyone!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so sweet and a very lovely layout Debby. I hope the little chappie won first prize if there was one.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx