Thursday, April 30, 2015

Big Shoes


This was my card I had set for Monday till I publish by mistake at the weekend, Big Shoes from Mo Manning. I have to say she right up there as a favourite don't know what took me so long to use from my pile of coloured images that I had done.
The papers are Simple Stories and my flowers are my favourite EK success retro flower but the tiny ones are Do-crafts again I had them both for agessss. The swirly leaf is MFT die and the corners which are a firm favourite from La La Land and the butterfly is a punch from Kars which wasn't expensive but a perfect size for cards.
Its been a bit of busy week with the Vampire Nurse and Dentist, my poor doctor is ill and the second appointment has been cancelled so I'm still struggling with my shoulders. Mr Virgin is still misbehaving but a lot better than it was and Mr PC is fine as long as I don't turn him off.
We still getting used to a new routine and changing my craft time in segments isn't quite working yet.

17 comments:

Di said...

Bwahaha! What a fabulous image Debby. Beautiful card.

Hugs

Di xx

Janice said...

So cute! Love it, Jx

Stempelhexe said...

Oh Debbie, du hast das Motiv wieder so wunderbar in Szene gesetzt,
einfach herrlich anzusehen.

LG
Ulla

Doreen said...

Love the image,just gorgeous.xxx

Pat said...

I can understand why she is a favourite of yours Debby as she is a real cutie. I love the colours and design of tbe backing papers and the pretty flowers, swirl and corners are the most gorgeous finishing touches. x

brenda said...

As always a super creation Debby.

B x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a sweet image and I love the papers.
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

I hope you can get the doctor all sorted out soon! Sweet card, I love, love the polkadots!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the sweet image and your coloring is fabulous.

Chrissy said...

Awwww..such a sweet image Debby..the times I nearly broke my neck wandering around in my Mums shoes..love the papers and pretty flowers...gorgeous,

Luv CHRISSYxx.

pinky said...

Very cute and those papers are just gorgeous Debby.

JenniferD said...

You can always find the Sweetest Images and she is just Adorable and what you have created with her. Have a Great week.

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and your cutting is always amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous card. Such a sweet image, and I do love those corners from La La Land, too. That die is at the top of my wish list.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Debby and oh oh so pretty.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jacee said...

Lovely papers, such a sweet image and I love akl you little matching flowers, lovely work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Stunning card, the little girl looks son pretty, I like the design
LG Petra