Saturday, May 21, 2016

kitty sailing


Senior moments are coming thick and fast lately, first I didn't think I had a PB card for today, was a bit shocked to find one in my drafts! Oh there's more apparently I made this card for the mid way Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is by the way for masculine creations.

I'm pretty sure I used a sketch from somewhere but I can't remember when I made the card so there's no chance I will remember where it came from. The scary thing is I do know the papers are Doodlebug and the square of waves is from a Simon Says Stamp die, so is the notebook border and the birds. Birthday sentiment is an old one that sits on my desk and my fishtail banner is with the banner punch from Stampin Up which they are now retiring. Bakers' twine is also Doodlebug.

Having a bit of a struggle with making cards it seems Mr Mojo has moved out again hopefully only temporary.

Pop over and check out my team-mates on Penny Black Saturday Challenge, there's still time to join us. Don't forget we're not far away from from Father's Day.


23 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love the nautical kitty he looks so happy with his drink. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

A great masculine card Debby with that fun PB kitty and I love the notebook shape you have matted it on to and the die cut waves, and that dp is just perfect. x

Desire Fourie said...

Mmm he is definitely having a wonderful time there. Great design and so fun.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nataliascraft said...

What a fab image, brilliant card x

brenda said...

Super card , loving the design image and colouring Debby.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Kath said...

A fabulous card Debby - a cute image and great layout. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has senior moments!
Kath x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a really SUPER DUPER card, with fun and great colours and waves and seagulls, makes me think of a warm Summer day instead of the lashing rain we have atm.

Know what you mean about Senior moments LOL



Sue from Oregon said...

Awww no struggle here...love the colors and layout-that pop of red is just eye catching! ♥ Sue Kment

Sarah said...

A fab card Debby xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute and I love your layout

Lynne in NI said...

Awww that's a real cutie Debby, love how you added the waves beneath your cool Kittie :)

Mervi said...

fabulous and cute card;-))m

Lorraine said...

He looks fabulous Debby, love all the dies and layout.
I thought I had a card for the midway reminder too.....but.......I didn't !! ooops!
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun and cute card Debby..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A super card Debby, a fabulous image and perfect papers.
Pauline
x

Helen said...

Fabulous card Debby...love that chilled cat!
Helen x

Carol S. said...

Love the PB cats and this is a brilliant one. Great design and love the scene. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Debby, I like the image and the twine
Kevin xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, I love the ginger kitty!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card as always Debby x

Andrea, said...

Great card Debby and a fab image, love the Penny Black cats

Whisper said...

Oooo am loving this gorgeous scene and super papers too, Luv Sam x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Loving this card, such fun. Wish my cards look like this when I don't have mojo!
Faith
x