Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sailing


I've really got to get my act together to either schedule my post the night before or my new post time will be past 8 o'clock we will see once I past this tired phase.

I 've used this card  from Tracy before I love how the design work whatever you do. So my little chap is from Mo Manning Sailor Boys, well used set.

The papers are Lawn Fawn and the embellishment of Simon Says Stamp Clouds and Bird dies. The twine is just parcel twine which I eventually made a reef knot, add a sentiment job done.

I shall be in my craft room this morning till it gets a bit toasty, still haven't done the colouring found out that some of my Blizzard granny square a couple of them are wrong again. I've spent most of my time frogging (crochet term for undoing) mainly because I got to clever for my boots and thought I knew the pattern off by heart guess I didn't. Poor Sammy the seal doesn't have any flippers yet.

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours, great layout and cute image. Love the string and knot too. I always schedule my posts, usually several at a time. Makes life easier that way. I can always add challenge and chat along the way x

Cornelie said...

Great card in your own beautiful style!

brenda said...

A wonderful image and colours Debby and the string and know makes a great embellishment. I too schedule ahead, usually a few weeks, chances are if I didn't lots would never make it onto my blog and as Marianne say's, dues make life easier.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card the image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Whisper said...

Simply delightful and such lovely colours, layout too, Luv Sam x

Pat said...

Such a delightfully cute image from MM and I love the papers and pretty die cut clouds and birds. A wonderful card Debby. x

ike said...

Just delightful - I really adore the 3D work. :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sarah said...

This is a really lovely layout Debby and shows off your wonderful layered image beautifully. The knot works so well too. It's a scorcher here today, just gone up to draw all the curtains as the sun moves around xx

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Debby..very sweet image..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, this is a wonderful card! Love the layout!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and love the scene you have created. Fab card. Hugs, Carol S,xx

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet card! Love those fluffy clouds. I don't know how you make paper clouds look fluffy, but you definitely do!

Stamps and Paper said...

Just adorable Debby...your cards are always so beautifully assembled

Anne

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby, another beautiful card. Love the layout and cute image. Donna

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

ADORABLE!
Faith
x