Thursday, December 07, 2017

Got the Wreath


I finally got round to photo the card that I've used one of Mo's new images this one is called Got the Wreath. At the time of colouring I had packed my Christmas paper ready for the crop so I had to use non Christmassy paper but I don't think it turned out too bad.

The decorative circles are Spellbinders and you can just make out the teeny scallop border down one side which I think is a MFT die.

My Martha Stewart Holly punch is still holding on but its now hating certain types of papers. The tiny gems is from a chap on e bay that I buy in bulk but this was a bit of try out because they are 2mm which you can see are really tiny but work a treat on the wreath.

I've been away to visit Hubby's brother but the journey seems to have set thing off in neck and shoulders so I've had to rest, haven't even been able to crochet but seem to be on the mend now and managed a few rows.

9 comments:

Pat said...

This is such a cute MM image Debby and love the pretty SB mats and the unseasonal papers work well, also love the sweet little red gems on the wreath and holly. x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Lorraine said...

Adorable! Gorgeous papers and layout, love it
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, hope you are soon better x

Fikreta said...

so cute card!

Greta said...

Super cute & beautiful color combo! Darling card, Debby!

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card, Debby. Those tiny gems are PERFECT for your wreath. I'm sure you'll find lots of other uses for them, too. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is beautiful Debby x

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie, love your red berries :)