Thursday, January 11, 2018

Jessie


My pile of finished cards is lacking baby cards so I printed off several baby images from Mo Manning to resolve this problem.

The first card I made was using Jessie isn't she cute. The papers are some old one and the embossing folder is my hardworking Cuttlebug Tiny Hearts one which isn't available anymore.

The Heart Bow is from Penny Black and the flowers are a die which I can't find the make sorry but the centres are MFT from one of their flower set. I even dusted of my decorative circle die from Spellbinders. The sentiment is from Simon Say Stamp.

It turned out not bad although once made I realised I need a couple of baby boy cards, oops.

13 comments:

Pat said...

Such a sweet baby image by MM Debby, and I love all the dies you've used including the pretty flowers, hearts and ornate SB mat, and the pink flowery paper and little embossed hearts make the perfect background. x

Christine Dol said...

Debby this is so adorable. Love all the little details you added and the 3D look is so awesome...

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

You always achieve so much dimension on your images and your coloring is perfect. I just noticed the tiny tail on the pj's. So precious!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So sweet and just perfect, love the flowers and the heart bow, your colouring on the fabby image is gorgeous.
Faith.
x

Brawny x said...

Very cute card Debby. Fab card x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby..love your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Martie Rollin said...

I love that little "girl" piece inserted into the loop of the writing...so cute!

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet, love all the pretty dies too
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Awww, I'd just like to squeeze that sweet little baby. Your card is wonderful, Debby!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh whata cutie, Love this card, itsd adorable, Hazelxx

Betty McAlister said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love the very unusual bow and Jessie image. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby

Anne

Lynne in NI said...

Awwww what a cutie!!